VAT content

Guest WorKit

Guest WorKit

We seem to have a slight problem with the VAT calculation in the shopping basket.

We have had a customer place an order with 5 items but the vat content was only showing the VAT of the last item added. I have checked these items to make sure that the VAT is allocated to that item code.

We are running version 6 and tried reverting back to the previous version but problem remains the same. We have had to turn off the VAT feature so that it no longer shows the VAT breakdown.

Any ideas?

Guest WorKit

Sorry, it is actually version 5. We have installed a previous version but the problem continues. This can't be a glitch that hasn't been spotted before?

Guest hennaboy

Ive tested this on my 5.0.1 install and VAT is added correctly when multiple products are added.

At which point is it incorrect for yourself.

Guest WorKit

When we added one item, checked the basket, the VAT was correct. When we added a second item it just showed the VAT content for the second item and not for both. The total also only showed the net prices plus the VAT for the second item (if that makes sense).

Guest hennaboy

Hmm not seeing it on my install. I add an item shows the VAT. Add another vat is recalculated correctly.

You have checked each product to ensure that they have the correct settings?

• 3 weeks later...

This problem seems to happen for items with a quantity of more than 1.

I tried a test order with a $1.10 product, including tax (10%). I added 4 of the item to the basket. In the checkout it showed the correct total tax of $0.40. But on the print order form, and on the invoice that you can view via order history, it showed the tax as $0.10.

Running version 5.0.1