Music on CC Store

Hi!

I'd like my store to have an embeded media player. I don't know of any, so I thought any of you guys could help me on that...

I'd like to give customers the possible to ear some music while they're browsing the store. Also they could turn it off or skip track.

Thanks by any sugestion...

Cheers,

Pardon__Me

P.S.: Stijn: Can your wimpy mod be configured to do this?

Hey

the wimpy player for cubecart will add music to a product eg if you are selling cd or dvd

Since CC "refreshes" the pages each time you hit a link you probably would want to set your entire store in frames.If not ,the musicplayer will stop/start everytime you change a page.

But the wimpy player is a verry easy to install tool if you want music on your page

Hi,

I got round this problem by creating an "on-demand" radio page, its been in development for a couple of weeks... the one downside is that any songs you want to put in the script have to be either on the server or online somewhere, this wouldnt be too much of a problem if your personal is a T1 or something along those lines...

to view my radio page, click here

Any suggestions for possible designs welcome

Cheers,

Paul

Since CC "refreshes" the pages each time you hit a link you probably would want to set your entire store in frames.If not ,the musicplayer will stop/start everytime you change a page.

Haven't thought of that! What do you guys suggest? Adding a frame above the header.inc part with the player? A pop-up with the music player?

Don't like any of those option, though...

Just my humble opinion, but i personally dont see the point in having sites that play music (especially the ones that are on by default!) - if i want to listen to music i'll put on a CD, or play something on my PC.

btw - tripplecam, you're link throws back a 404.

***IMHO***

Fair point about the CD, but if the option is there then people may use it...

As for the 404 error, did you recieve it when you clicked the link from CubeCart to my site or was it when you clicked either "Listen" or "Radio"? If it was the Radio button I know about it, I'm trying to figure out whats going wrong with that...

Also, you will need WinAmp to listen to it as I haven't figured out how to make it available for Media Player... Any ideas?

Finally, whats the hell does this mean?

***IMHO***

Cheers,

Paul

Fair enough, it is working now so you should have no problem opening it up...

Thanks for that, ive seen that "phrase" on here before but didnt have a clue what it meant.

Cheers,

Paul