Stock level & Email after new order placed

Syler

Hi Guys, A few bugs of the CC5.1 here that I noticed.

Things like:

• Stock level not reduce on pending order although being set so.
  • Stock level reduce only when order status is changed from 'Pending' to 'Processing'.
  • New order email only get sent after order status is changed from 'Pending' to 'Process' or other options.
  • Status 'Order Declined' not sending any email.
  • 'Show Stock Levels' activated but don't show anything in store.

If pending order is not meant to send any email, then how do I know if I have any pending orders that need attention?

I mean I can't keep checking my admin every minutes.

I really like to get version 5.1 but would like to know if those bugs have been fixed or not?

I have tried to do research on the forum but can't really find any posts related to those issues.

Just wondering if anybody out there experience the same thing? Thank you.

Guest hennaboy

bugs.cubecart.com

This is the community forum. Make sure you post any bugs you find here so the developers are made aware of the issue.

As far as I know

New order email only get sent after order status is changed from 'Pending' to 'Process' or other options.

Is how the system was built. resolving the issue with previous versions where the email was sent after the address was inputted into the system.

Dont know about the stock issues as I dont use and never have used the stock system.