Payment Gateway Retrun URL Failure

Guest salford

Guest salford

Hi Guys

have spent many hours working on a fix before i finally resorted asking for help. ok i had version 4.4.2 installed and since i have upgraded between each release versions using difference files. now i have gone to try and purchase an item and i am sent to Sagepay/Protx without any issue and values of items are correct which are sent. now if i click cancel on the payment gateway i am returned to my site with a blank white page of which i have viewed source and nothing is in there. the return url is in this format https://www.mysite.com/index.php?_g=rm&type=gateway&cmd=process&module=Protx&cart_order_id=110827-XXXXXX-XXXX&crypt=GzwXAF==

i have edited the site name and the order_id value and shortened down the crypt string because i am not sure if this is to private to post. the site was working fine previously but am unsure what files to check because previously in version 3 i new it would return to confirmed.php but in this version i have no clue

Please help

Steve