Customers who bought this also bought…

Guest superbows

Guest superbows

When viewing basket or checkout only, at the bottom it shows:

Customers who bought this also bought…

With 3 dead links / no image.

I am assuming this is coming from cc3 or cc4, I did an upgrade from cc4, was upgraded from cc3 before then.

Is this actually part of CC5 or not?

I don't want to remove it, if it's supposed to be there.

But I also don't want it linked to non existant products...

Thanks.

Guest superbows

Then how can I customize it, it's showing deleted products I assume, links to homepage, and no image, there doesn't seem to be an option to edit or disable it.

I

• 2 weeks later...

"It's v5. Nothing from v3 and v4 is compatible. " yeah that would have been nice to know before purchasing the upgrade but over and done with and too far to turn back.

The way I fixed it was to go in and reconnect all the images one item at a time for the 1400 items I felt up to doing and I'll put 1000 more in later as I go. Some were not a simple edit adding the images either. 50% or so were deleting the item and adding it as new.

Good luck!

Jamie

"It's v5. Nothing from v3 and v4 is compatible. " yeah that would have been nice to know before purchasing the upgrade but over and done with and too far to turn back.

It has been a much discussed topic on how different it is to previous versions.

It has been a much discussed topic on how different it is to previous versions.

It may have, but some a like me, often forget to check the forums. I kicked myself. I had trouble with the v4 uprade when it first came out too and should have known better.

It really should be right there in the information, clearly labeled, when purchasing the upgrade. Like I said I'm too far to turn back but wow am I still having one problem after another. Had I known when I bought it I could have set it up on a subdomain, gotten it all loaded fresh, and saved myself 2 weeks of 22 hour days to get it reloaded during what started out as the busiest month for the year than went to zero for those 2 weeks ouch!

I admit I'm still a bit frustrated, but I am really enjoying some of the changes. If I could get it all working right I'd be tickled pink!

Jamie