Store front end not updating

Guest Adam H

Hi everyone,

I downloaded cubecart and loved it. Iv added loads of categories for my shopping cart but noticed that the store front end is not updating.

I have cleared all cookies, rebuilt sitemap and cleared cache and still nothing.

Anyone got any ideas??

Hi everyone,

I downloaded cubecart and loved it. Iv added loads of categories for my shopping cart but noticed that the store front end is not updating.

I have cleared all cookies, rebuilt sitemap and cleared cache and still nothing.

Anyone got any ideas??

When adding new categories, their default status is disabled. Check to see if they are disabled and then enable them if needed.

/Goober

Hi Goober,

Thanks for that, but I have already sorted the problem.

The way i have my site set up is to use my index.html (homepage) and auto re-direct to my /store/index.php

I had set my re-direct to use http://example.com/store/index.php and I couldn't understand why I could use the admin link in the admin side and see the updates but when I typed my web address in to a new window I couldn't see the updates.

So I changed my re-direct to use www.example.com/store/index.php and not http://

It has worked.....im not sure why, someone else might have the answer to that.

However, now have another problem ! I cant export my catalogue.....I get the selections

Google Base 1

Shopzilla 1

Shopping.com 1

CubeCart 1

Non of them work...forwards me to a blank page and then nothing.

Ho hum...here we go again. :zorro: