rebuild sitemap don't work

Guest john323232

Guest john323232

I have found the way, i can sell it to you in form of personal program adapted to your store.contact me because this is not the right place.

Mine doesn't either and here I was hoping for a fast easy way to do a new sitemap. Mine says error not rebuilt.

I have found the way, i can sell it to you in form of personal program adapted to your store.contact me because this is not the right place.

Mine doesn't either and here I was hoping for a fast easy way to do a new sitemap. Mine says error not rebuilt.

Thanks John but I paid for the software I was just hoping since the feature was there that it was part of what I paid for. I will just cut and paste all the links in manually. It will only take me a half hour or so. Glad to know, should I need to, there is a way it can be done faster!

Jamie

Guest john323232

My solution is very faster, i update in less of 30 minutes all tables in database from a database with 65000 rows and 40 column...with very large text data inside.

The function that update seourl and send sitemap take about 10 minutes with 15000 rows. i can made it for any type of database...

Thanks John but I paid for the software I was just hoping since the feature was there that it was part of what I paid for. I will just cut and paste all the links in manually. It will only take me a half hour or so. Glad to know, should I need to, there is a way it can be done faster!

Jamie