SSL Problem

mg3ddesign

Strange...

Added all the details as asked. It works fine..

Add an item and then go to the basket, all is good. While in the basket if I want to go to any other links, home page, categories etc I get the error page not found. It seems to be adding an extra part into the URL.

Any help would be great, thanks

Guest uktradehouse

Strange...

Add an item and then go to the basket, all is good. While in the basket if I want to go to any other links, home page, categories etc I get the error page not found. It seems to be adding an extra part into the URL.

I have the same problem on CC V5, can't seem to work it out. I'm sure I had the same problem on CC V4 way back. It works ok with SSL enabled with no SEO but once you swtich that on it goes to pot. If I find a fix i'll let you know!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest uktradehouse

Strange...

I have the same problem on CC V5, can't seem to work it out. I'm sure I had the same problem on CC V4 way back. It works ok with SSL enabled with no SEO but once you swtich that on it goes to pot. If I find a fix i'll let you know!

I have solved this problem but this is for my server and using a shared SSL, I made changes to my htaccess file after speaking to someone and it worked great. The changes made are:

RewriteEngine On

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !=/favicon.ico

RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} !^80$

RewriteRule ^(.*).html?$ /MYDOMAINNAME.COM/index.php?seo_path=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !=/favicon.ico

RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} ^80$

RewriteRule ^(.*).html?$ /index.php?seo_path=$1 [L,QSA]

This is everything in my htaccess file and everything works perfect, but as I said this is for a shared SSL