Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SagePay test mode

0 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm trying to set up payments in Cubecart5 using the Sagepay gateway. I'm using the same settings as are in my Cubecart 4 site which works fine. I'm using test mode at present, but whatever I try gives me the error:

This transaction attempt has failed. Please use the Proceed button go back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

Status Detail: 3142 : The SendEMail value is invalid.

In the code for Sagepay the SendEMail value is set to 1 (which I presume means "send one") and I've tried setting it 0 which has no effect. Anyone know if I'm doing anything wrong, or is this a gremlin to be fixed?

Posted · Report post

I'm trying to set up payments in Cubecart5 using the Sagepay gateway. I'm using the same settings as are in my Cubecart 4 site which works fine. I'm using test mode at present, but whatever I try gives me the error:

This transaction attempt has failed. Please use the Proceed button go back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

Status Detail: 3142 : The SendEMail value is invalid.

In the code for Sagepay the SendEMail value is set to 1 (which I presume means "send one") and I've tried setting it 0 which has no effect. Anyone know if I'm doing anything wrong, or is this a gremlin to be fixed?

Did you manage to find a way to resolve this? I'm getting the same issue as well