CubeCart Trial problems

Guest WhatSheDeserves

Guest WhatSheDeserves

Hi

I have been trying to use a trial version of cubecart this evening to evaluate it before purhasing. I am getting an error when I try to log into the admin site sayin "You have not entered a licence key. (Code: 7)" I have checked the license key in my receipt and I am entering it correctly. I cannot access cubecart support as I dont have any 'tokens' which I would have to pay for. Not looking good for a trial so far!

I also have a message at the top of the page saying "Notice: name is not allowed as a key in 'CubeCart_config' table! in /home/linweb06/w/whatshedeserves.co.uk/user/htdocs/classes/db/database.class.php on line 783"

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Dave

Guest Get IT Happening

Hey Guys & Gals,

I'm relatively experienced with V3 and already have another store on V5.0.4.

Just doing my next install with the fresh 5.0.5 and get exactly the same result as WhatSheDeserves.

- http://health2many.com/admin.php?3ef815416f775098fe977004015c6193

Notice: name is not allowed as a key in 'CubeCart_config' table! in /home2/health2m/public_html/classes/db/database.class.php on line 783

Oops! Something is wrong!

You have not entered a licence key. (Code: 7)

Refresh & Retry

Software Licence Key - Current Value - New Value

For support, please contact your technical support representative or web master.

- http://health2many.com/index.php

Notice: name is not allowed as a key in 'CubeCart_config' table! in /home2/health2m/public_html/classes/db/database.class.php on line 783

Need an urgent reply as I need to sell a client on this software in about 10 hours.

Thanks

Steve

Guest Chris1111

As the software is very new I would be cautious about relying on it for a client. There have been a number of issues with the lack of support being top of the list. I have a working web site now (our reserve site we can switch to in emergencies) and the software looks to have promise. Finding answers to problems has been difficult with most of them solved by experimentation.

As the software is very new I would be cautious about relying on it for a client. There have been a number of issues with the lack of support being top of the list. I have a working web site now (our reserve site we can switch to in emergencies) and the software looks to have promise. Finding answers to problems has been difficult with most of them solved by experimentation.

Having been through this before from V3 to V4 (which was not as bad as this) to now v5 I would wait a bit longer before trying to sell it to clients. I get asked to suggest shopping carts and love to send people to buy V4 but as of yet I wouldn't recommend 5 to anyone, not until more bugs are worked out. The hard part about reporting bugs or even trying to fix them is they change daily. One day something works fine and the next I doesn't yet I can't even get that stable enough to report it.

I just stumbled upon an old v4 database that I had backed up. I'm getting real close to putting it up and loading all the items that weren't in that database yet.

Jamie

Guest WhatSheDeserves

Been going round and round in circles with this for a couple of days. Paid for cubecart support and so far they have proven to be worthless. Very unhappy with the software and service so far.

No closer to fixing this issue!