Logo Disappears / Images don't appear on first try

Guest tribalshark

Guest tribalshark

Hello All,

I recently got a new hosting company with a cloud VPS that is really fast, everyone notices the speed difference from shared hosting which is great but I'm having 2 issues this first week and would like to know if someone can provide me some help or insight. My logo keeps disappearing and what's being displayed is "your logo here". Doesn't matter if I load up a jpg or png. It will load correctly thru store settings and display for an hour but as soon as someone goes to my site... My logo disappears. It's driving me nuts. Makes the store look stupid. I then go to maintenance and reset image cache and it shows up again. Been doing this 5 times and day and I'm wondering what I'm going to do if this is going to continue.

I hope I don't have to reinstall the cart as I have already put a bunch of work into the site tree and loaded some products. Not sure what I should do.

2nd problem is that many times images that I upload don't show...unless they are imported 2 times and or linked to a product first. Is this a glitch or just a problem I'm going to have to deal with???

Any help people would be awesome.

Kind Regards,

TribalShark