Managing Downloadable access in order histoty

designinggal

I sell downloadable products that are only available if another product is purchased, otherwise their sale price is $0.00. If a customer places the downloadable in their cart and then proceedes to checkout and places the order, the valid link will appear in their order history. Is there a way this link will not be activated until I change the order history to Completed and Dispatched? I need to visually see the order and make sure the purchase requirements have been met. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have gone through every seller on Cubecartforums.org and not found a mod that addresses this issue. The quickest fix I can see would be to install a minimum purchase mod, because essentially that is what I want; the ability to see the order and comfim that A has been purchased before B is given. One more question, is there anywhere in my cart setup that allows more control over download purchases, other than the number of times a download is allowed and amount of time before expiration?

The only control over downloads is the number of downloads, and period they are available.

You may have been through every seller on cubecartforums.org, however cubecartforums.org is the place to enquire and discuss modifications to CubeCart. This forum supports the core product only.

Thanks