Patience People

Ok i'm getting annoyed with people contacting me two minutes after that purchased a mod about where it is.

Understand I don't sit here all day waiting for orders to come in I do have a life outside of cubecart. Also understand as we may be in different time zone when you place an order it may be when i'm in bed. And lastly it's the holiday season I have other things to do, which means I may be away for a few minute maybe even a day or two.

Keep this in mind when purchasing from MY mod store.

The next person that contacts me an hour after they purchased a mod complaining before i've had a chance to check my store, i'll refund there purchase and they can go elsewhere to buy there mods.

My name and reputation is worth more than a $15 mod.

Happy Holidays folks.

When it comes to my money I like to see it in my paypal account before I send out mods. But then again that's me. As for purchasing his mod, that would be a good idea if I couldn't make it myself. :(

Then it would be a brilliant idea to do it and quit whining about people complaining that they want there mod.

If I ordered from you I would expect it too.

People don't order to sit around and wait for you to figure out your day.

just my 2 cents.

Guest twisted

Ah...yeah. At a lot of places.....they do! Far more so than those that don't.

For those that do have instant download for digital products...good on them. However, just because YOU expect it to be made available immediately...doesn't mean it has to be!

If I ordered from you I would expect it too.

Of cousre you would. No s**t!! Not disputing that i'm however saying (ranting) the ppl who contact me two minutes after ordering asking for a mod then complaining about me being fraud, need to take a step back and chill.

To date i've NEVER taken anyones money for work I didn't do.

Of course not but people have to be realistic and excercise patiences. That's like contacting tech support via e-mail and expecting a response instantly it doesn't always happen. So all you have to do it be patient.

Some people use digital downloads i'm not one of them, I really don't care for it.

If a person is curious about how they'll be getting there mod or have any questions about ordering there is a link to contact us. I encourage people to use it i've had quite a few people do that but others don't then they whine when there download doesn't start after they checkout.

Again cubecart isn't my life, nor is sitting around the computer waiting for the sale of $15 mods.

Guest OskMedia

i have this happen to me alot, then they will threaten you like want to make this LIVE on the forum, the last one that said that i just refunded i was bored and i said 10.00 to install cubecart and like 9 mods and he wanted it odne in like 1 minite now he posting how to do it lol , and no 1 has helped him (YESS) lol but yea i use my downloadable product mod i mean the chances of hacking are really slim, and i don't think paypal server is going to send back bad variables so i think your ok in that area, but ey, ohh i had a guy call me 1 time got my info form a who is thing, ummmm i also had a guy email my hositng company saying i was scamming him lol i laughed atthat 1 all day, anyways ----OskMedia

What a bizzare way to talk to your customers.

I don't know you as a person but that is incredibly rude and naive.

Maybe you should try a more diplomatic approach to ranting on a public board about your clients.

I don't belive I have been to your Mod store, but is there a statement on your site staing that the Mod are NOT available for instant download and will be emailed to the buyer within a certain period of time?

You know what? I think I may have been to your store and actually purchased a Mod. I remember reading on one of the store who offer CubeCart mods that the purchase was not instant and the Mod would be emailed to me within a certain period of time.

I feel as long as that statement is predominately posted in several places along the checkout, then people who buy have read it and understand it.

Now to your statement above. I feel, as was stated by another member, could have been handled more dlipomatically. The way it was stated, in my opinion, is only serving to drive customers away from purchasing from you.

But I digress.....

:(

Just a suggestion do help resolve this problem. You might want to set up an auto reply e-mail that tells the customer that you have received the order and it will be processed within the next 10 hours (or whatever).