V4 upgrade to V5.0.9 skin and meta info keeps disappearing

Guest vacparts.net

Guest vacparts.net

Hi

Had my site host upgrade cubecart from V4 TO V5.0.9 all went well except the images didnt auto work o.k so im having to manually point the products to the images again.

That isnt the real problem..........the problem is this.

There seems to be a timed problem it lasts about roughly a day the skin is Korouto red but after about a day the website losses its skin the catergories are there but you cant see them but if you hover your mouse over it shows them.The language defaults to dutch and all the meta tag info dissappears.And the most popular product list goes from being on 10 to about 70 lol.

Basically the homepage loses all of its settings yet the info stays intact its as though the save isnt working at it goes back to its default.

This is getting annoying can anyone solve the problem.By the way keep it plain laymans terms im not a website designer and my website host cannot solve the problem and has said to come on here.

the website by the way is this one if its allowed to www.vacparts.net.

Thanks

Alan

I also have to type back in all of the meta info and store address etc etc again and again and yes its been saved !.