save as

i_am_a_coder.php

<? eval(gzinflate(base64_decode('

JY1LCoNAEET3gnco3GSTG0ScrdeYTCrpJjod5oN4exsCj7d6RYVlDuPAJDat

iiYsdGuFE5E1ET+l295I9iLmZ1mQDbt5WRvjpvkDzdhPiPVKCIV3HEUbcVov

sCP/t7Wnb5Tb9BgHBD++AA==

'))); ?>

:( :w00t:

what if someone whats to change the look.. or cuztomize it?.. you going to offer it at all...

I keep the 'original' files , so if one wants something customised its X$/hour and in return they get an updated incrypted script.

I'ts a nice tool , I can even add a line so the script can only be used at 1 domain.

I just got tired of seeing scripts I did at places that I am sure of they never bought it.yeah yeah , I am not the open-source-kinda-guy lol

...and everytime a customer want's to change something he must get back to you to alter one or two lines, if that's the case?

I mean, I agree with you protecting your work. I'd do the same if i only knew how to program at all :sourcerer: . I think locking a mod to a certain domain is a good option though, no problem with that but i'd like to be given the oportunity to change the scripts... Just my 2 cents...

Cheers,

Pardon__Me

...and everytime a customer want's to change something he must get back to you to alter one or two lines, if that's the case?

The codes I talk about are completly seperated from the design.The encrypted pages only have functions that will be called in other pages

stijnj.. i got a question..

gzinflate(base64_decode("HczRDQIhFETRVqYBYw

NGa8FlEAy+R2DISvfu+nE/79lzEErC8A/diPccwqAGlInMEN

mxuYmmi1Yj5BC/urYait2e/X62+6zRdEwHF5kY9Af27JVo7M

0H4Qm0ra+mYi8snycd+fgB"));

just thought i would ask you about it.. i mean.. food for thought

Tony~!

Guest OskMedia

pretty sure i was oding the same thing but oonly my post was filled with ppeople hating , ohh no i don't need that but i think it hsould all be encrypted, people pay fopr osmehting and then give ti to 5 of thier firends, now thats not kool no open source people abuse it, ---josh

what tool u using stjini zend or ioncube