Frustrated after a year

So a year ago I moved from v4 to v5. I've exhausted my help tickets and am pretty much giving up that as of version 5.1.1. Today is the last straw. The last one was used having Al fix the backup feature so it would work.

1st I lose all of my search engine rankings. This has been a huge hit to the bank account.

2nd While I managed to move the database over the images didn't transfer. Help ticket fixed this

several other issues over the next few months were attacked slowly one at a time and Al and his crew got most fixed.

Still to this day my sitemap doesn't work, my upgrades don't work (glad for this at this point seeing the disaster of version .2, .3 and now .4) half the time I only get one page of orders not 50+ same goes for products. the subsequent pages or next button randomly disappear.

Customers registered before the v5 upgrade have a 50/50 chance of being able to place an order. The cart randomly blocks users. Easy to fix when they let me know. I just go in and change the name on the account and email so that I don't lose the sale data. This allows them to start a fresh account but not all tell me and I've found out months later, if at all in some cases, about the trouble and lost customers.

Yesterday all was the same thing next day. Today becomes even worse. Today I go in to enter an order manually only to find that the admin panel doesn't want to let me manually add an order, something I've done every day for a year. It won't allow me to copy over the billing address to the shipping address, it doesn't want to save any of the items, or even item quantities nothing nada. It took me 30 tries to get one order done over 45 minutes.

The last bug i reported took weeks to get a response on and all it said was Fixed in 5.1.2 which I'm not willing to upgrade to. I'm not paying one penny for support on software that hasn't worked right from day one. I haven't done any mods, all files have uploaded correctly every time, no files ever changed. I don't touch coding and won't pay for mods when the basic software doesn't work right. Help tickets that came with the purchase are done and so am I. I'll live with my cart the way it is until I can find something else. If it weren't for another care repair that had to be done today I'd be on the phone with Pinnacle.

Jamie