ideas ideas ideas

Guest OskMedia

Guest OskMedia

I was thinking of some new profitable projects i could do for the forth coming year. I have came up with a couple, hence an auction site. I have a very powerful auciton program, on ebay level, and i was thinking to do it and MAKE IT ALL FREE, like putting up listings, and buying. Well i would make my money from if they want bold, category features, homepage features or oismehting like that. Also i would off other services like Feedback Removal (2.95) or w/e.com Seller Protection Program (4.95 month). Also advertising and all that, i could think of other services to offer just a good start. Also my own squaretrade site, like off a w/e.com merchant protection i have many people tp run it the people at interenttradebureau.com. Charge them like 5.95 a month to be verified then integrate it osmehow like server to server backend like Ebay and Squaretrade does. I already have a freel;ancer site done. like cough scriptlance.com theres a high demand for sites liek that good ones and none of them dominate yet so yea. But there are i think my resolutions for new years ot get this done in like 2 weeks but i would like some peoples input on this. I was thinkjng maybe do a feedback rollover cause sellers won't want to start over, so i could transfer the feedback. Well just tell me what you think baout these ideas i think they are good and bascially 70 percent done, let mek now your input is appreciated .

--------------Josh

Personally, i think the eBay-like auction site isnt really worth bothering with... there are already a couple of free ones out there and competing with them and eBay would be like trying to take on Microsoft...

I think the problem is (not being mean or anything) that these arent really ideas, they're regurgitations of already existing products and services...

Just my 2 cents

Guest OskMedia

well not exactly jus an auciton site ----an auciton sitat that is free that offers paid add on services and will offer INSURANCE benefits to powersellers, dental - medical - prescription etc

Guest OskMedia

I take everything as a positive re mark and for someone not gettign any benefits and an auciton site is their main job which it is for thousanbds of people then they would really like that, point made---josh

Guest OskMedia

ohhh and so you hoped what kinf of insurance benfits do you get ?????? or have do you know all 3rd worls cuntries you can't even choose your insurcance comapny and in the US their are over 40 million people without insurance, c mon now its only for the good ---------Josh

If you live in the US you have herd of nationwide insurance yep thats who it is

Guest OskMedia

ohhh and best firdnd works with seoguy.com === biggest seo people and the biggest thing to an auciton site is nothing BUT spam and how much a person sees or hears about the site

I think im just gonna leave this conversation now before i have to ask what Josh meant in the last post as it didnt make sense to me :)

Good luck with your endevours, and im sure if you ever need medical assistance you'll be well covered.

Guest OskMedia

im sorry but if the word friends meesed up the whole thing, then there ya go i made good sense, i have never once tried or did make you look like a fool, i think i deserve the same respect, -----Josh

Actually I am in the market for a Auction App... I have a customer who is looking to auction off some product & services and wants to host the auction themselves. Essentually they would be the only person entering items to bid on and making them available to their customers or perspective customers. If you have something that I could look at I would be interested.

Regards,

-VV