1 catagory per page?

Guest Crumpy1

Guest Crumpy1

Hi All,

I am looking into getting this software as a replacement for my current cart provider.

Before i purchase it i need to have some clairification on a couple of points...

1) How easy it is to only show 1 store catagory per page.

An example of what i mean is here http://www.transformyourshape.co.uk/

This website has numerous catagories on the top of the page and only products related to those catagories are displayed.

e.g. sports page shows only sports products, there are no links to other non-related products.

Unlike this page i want the buy button next to each item but i hope you get the idea of what i am attempting to do.

How easy is it to do this with Cartcube? I would prefer to add an include on the page so the store intergrates into my existing pages rather than using any Cartcube descriptions etc.

2) I would like to manually add clients to my store, i do not want them to be able to register automatically. I will create a form and add them myself after i have reviewed their information. Is it easy enough to remove the registration links from each page? or re-direct them to the form?

I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Cheers