Web Hoster Only - HOSTER

Guest dudestore

Guest dudestore

What billing software would u recommend?

WHMAP (interested but no stormpay)

ModernBill

PHPCoin (currently installed on my site but hard for me to handle to start)

???

I'm asking because I need something (software) to handle the hosting for me so that I don't have to do EVERYTHING - (create accounts, pages with payment link codes, blah blah blah). :)

Guest twisted

I tried PHPCOIN....found it VERY hard to use....not user friendly at all.

I am currently using Whois Cart from saeven.net ($29.95)

Again...not the most user friendly, but better than phpcoin.

Guest twisted

Ooop...yeah...$35...sorry about that.

I have a hosting site, and I also sell domain names, but I don't have the time to work on customisng it to my needs....so it sits there...half finished, providing me with personal, mondo, cheap hosting space.

I'd be too embarrassed to direct anyone to it in its current state.

But I sell .com, .net, .biz, .org,. .info, .us domain names, and can provide some cheap hosting packages with a ton of goodies.

By the way, I'm going to be running a special from next week at designscubed.

Any forumer that buys a design from my store, has the option of also taking a free hosting package. I'll double whatever you have now up to 500Mb, plus unlimited email, ftp, mysql etc. Free domain transfer too.

:P

Guest dudestore

I have a hosting site, and I also sell domain names, but I don't have the time to work on customisng it to my needs....so it sits there...half finished, providing me with personal, mondo, cheap hosting space.

I'd be too embarrassed to direct anyone to it in its current state.

But I sell .com, .net, .biz, .org,. .info, .us domain names, and can provide some cheap hosting packages with a ton of goodies.

Cool. Heh yeah, me too. I'm supposed to use my hosting site to sell spaces for people but I mostly use those spaces for my web sites. I was supposed to design a site with hosting script included but never been able to do it. Which was why, I was using CC. Until when I started selling hosting spaces on eBay and StormPay's Auction, I thought I should get an automatic hosting script (system/software) to do most of the work.