Pricing for products

For example my "products" are photos when viewing a poduct i would like to be able to have a drop down to choose 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 etc. and and have that poduct with that price go in the cart. I did choose to have options for my product but that didn't work because if I were to use product options with different prices for each option you have to choose "all" the options or get an error message that says all options must be chosen. any ideas? By the way thanks to those who suggested the watermarks on the photos for security purposes.

Every option must have a value!

Please try again!

This is the message Ihave an option for 4x6 5x7 8x10 ect. if you only choose one option for that product you get the message (I use the options for different pricing) since there is only one field to put the price in. for example go to

www.vandalayphotography.com/cart

n8lwx.. if you are selling images.. you have to contact me! [email protected]

i just got dont work on a site that the guy sells images he takes of landscapes.. and stuff like that.. so he wanted to be able to add ALL his images at once.. and watermark them... and make them downloadable.. but have the 1-3 MB files downloadable. and the watermarked images to be a size that would make his site fast, and not suck his BW up..

so i made my bulk image uploader.. and download mod work together.. and could VERY easily mod it to work with options too..

that site is incredible great.. i was thinking about putting it up just to display my images i take at parties.. just for kicks it is so easy to use..

like i said.. contact me bud

Tony~!