Anyone?

Guest Unknown001

Guest Unknown001

Ok... When I CHMOD my directory to 755 and I upload it thru this www.rgshosting.com/hosting/upload.php it goes to 600.. Thus I'm getting the following

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /hosting/files/gameserver.txt on this server.

Someone told me to do cron job and they said it's in my Control Panel... But it's not... I ahve Ensim Control Panel and they don't have that.. I submit a ticket to my company they directed me to http://us3.php.net/chmod I'm still confuse on how to do this cron job...

Can anyone help me? Thank You. :wacko: :P

Guest OskMedia

yes i knwo what one is to, but i would also like osme imput on cron jobs i would like to run one from a php script not through my host though, ------------Josh

to run a con job you must know unix commands.. most hosts will do all the jobs you need for you for free.. I know I do this for my people and the other good host do the same...

Ok... When I CHMOD my directory to 755 and I upload it thru this www.rgshosting.com/hosting/upload.php it goes to 600.. Thus I'm getting the following

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /hosting/files/gameserver.txt on this server.

Someone told me to do cron job and they said it's in my Control Panel... But it's not... I ahve Ensim Control Panel and they don't have that.. I submit a ticket to my company they directed me to http://us3.php.net/chmod I'm still confuse on how to do this cron job...

Can anyone help me? Thank You. 

use something like WS_FTP and run the CHMOD there. that will fix your problem. or you can Telenet / SHH in to you server ( if your host lets you ) and run the linux command

chmod 655 thedirectory unix

chomd directory 655 linux

now for windows server there is no chmod. you most talk to your host for the info on windows hosting. most win2k host do not havr the same ftp commands as linux / unix.

Hope this helps..

oh and a con job is just like a batch file for do.....

not bad for someone who drop out of school huh???