bashing

Guest OskMedia

say my name i don't care, if you gave me way to many problems, all you od is hate and act like you know php and can code when you don't know anything i give respect but i also WANT IT IN RETURN, and if that can't bedone, well then

edit:

not bad for someone who drop out of school huh???

ok now i know why you made that statement, ok i am oging to tell you i have the most dis respect for someone that drops out of school, i wor my ASSSS off in high school now in college, its the least thing you can give to society is EDUCATION, romans were very educated ppl when society started ot break no more education what happened, well my feeling and anyone that is in school, all i have to do to convince my self not to drop out of school is when my son looks at me and says what year did u graduate or somehting like that hhh no see daddy dropped out, wow thats a nice influence, -----------Josh

Edited by OskMedia

i didn't start it

I kinda expected that childish response from someone.

I don't care who started it - do CC users really want to be reading all this mud slinging and crap while they're searching for answers to their CC problems? No, I don't think so.

If you want to have a go at each other then thats what PMs are for.

i agreee but i don't take dis repsect i guarentee if someone was slandering you, you would say somehting

Personal issues should either be dealt with in private or reported to the site administrator.