jihaa

Guest stijnj

Guest Unknown001

I hate teachers :). Well, some teachers, what kind of school are you going to be? What Subject? Just don't be a up-tight teacher and ur students will love you :). I remember my Art Teacher first day, he was mean to all of us and then the other day he was nice and told us it was his first day.. He's a pretty good teacher, not up tight about rules, students get there work done, and they always pay attention.. Just don't scare them :lol:, relax be urself and crack some jokes :). They won't be afraid to ask u for help :).. Take it from me I'm really a quiet student, I don't really talk to no one and especially to teachers..LOL..... Sorry for babbling... Good luck on becoming a teacher.. You'll make an awesome teacher. B)

Since I'm a cook I will give practical lessons in a hotel school one day.Looking forward to it.But I have to study 1 more year.These courses are even harder then learning PHP lol.

ps I promised myself not to be an oldfashion style of teacher, I think teachers must be more like a coach

Guest Unknown001

o that's good, a chef B).. Prolly, within a few years you might be working in my restaurant if you ever come in to Texas :).. My goal is at the age of 24 have some sort of business.. Let's see how it turns out. I'm 18 yrs. old, 6 yrs to get my dreams fulfill...

Guest Unknown001

Sounds like an idea ;)

would love to spend some years in the US

but then ... in 6 years, I'm 42 and you will be stuck with an old chef lol

age comes with experience and Knowledge :) :)