Hosting companies based in th UK that work!

Can people post hosting companies that are located in the UK that work with cubecart (with out any problems)

I have recently signed up for Supanames but I am having major problems and it looks like cubecart can not run on there servers due to there security settings, I dont want people to make the same mistake as me and hopefully I can find a new host at the same time.

It looks like I have just wasted £50.00 by signing up with them but I am going to do my best to get it back!

Dan

Evilhomer, I just looked at your site and I really like that advertisment cube for your server. How do I do that on my web site? Is that a mod that you sell or one that you tweaked to suit you?

hi

I use First Call Hosting

I've tried both OS Commerce and moved over to Cubecart which works a treat.

their platinum plan is excellent value for money at either £4.99 a month or £49.99 a year (which is half price at the moment) with 500mg space, unlimited databases, a host of extras, 8 gig bandwidth and loads more. (see HERE for a full list)

hope you find that helpful

ally

x

I take it all back supanames are not to bad, it took a few days but I figured out what I needed then to do and now everything works! There customer service is pretty good they responded to my emails in under five minutes!