www.cubestore.com?

If you click on Cubestores it should take you to http://www.cubestores.com. The word "this" links to the Paypal page where I first found Cubestores.

I was trying to find out if I could get PayPal's merchant reports to work with Cubecart, but instead only found a link to Cubestores. Cubestores seem to have the reporting utility I'm looking for, and the demo stores kind of remind me of Cubecart with some layout modifications. But it seems to be a subscription, web-based service, and if it isn't affiliated with Cubecart, the similarity would make me think they're not a company I would trust to do business with.

Just curious more than anything, 'cause Cubestores' monthly payments are more than I could afford, the reports aren't really vitally necessary (though they're nice to have come tax time!) and I'm eagerly awaiting the next version of Cubecart before I make any big changes.

Hmm i dont think so.. but they are doing the samething i was trying to make for cubecart..

Is designed for each store to operate as a stand alone system accessible through its own domain (e.g. www.mystore.com) Enables stores to integrate with a variety of e-payment systems to support automatic payment. Is easy to seamlessly integrate with an existing website Thanks to its scalability, it can receive new features with no need for new software installation Is highly flexible and adaptable according to each merchant?s specific requirements.

Oh and i am still working on it ;)