need a truck in VA

UPS will not ship this cuse its to big. 22.5" wide x 20" deep x and 81.5" tall

UPS should take that.. i use to audit for them.. i got stuff that was like 140" in length.. it should just be a AH charge.. ($5)... ummm. you should see about that again..

Tony~!

Enter information for up to 20 packages below. Select the Optional Services button to include services like C.O.D. in your cost estimate. Required fields are shown in bold.

Package exceeds the maximum size total constraints of 165 inches (length + girth, where girth is 2 x width plus 2 x height).

yours comes to 166.5 L + G

you could "under estmate" the size a tad.. even just take away the .5 on the 22.5 it would make it... to get the label to print on ups.com.. and unless a auditor catches the package everthing will be okay... and it an auditor does.. which most places have human auditors that just eye things up before deciding to measure it or not...

the most the would happen is that the charge gets changed to a OSL 'oversize limit'... i think its like $50 or something... i just called me old supervisor and when he works tonight he is going to call me and let me know the ruling on that....

cuz its already would be a OS3 (charge at 150lbs) and then i think they would just add a OSL charge .. and i think that is $50 ... but i will post back here when i find out the ruling from UPS ;)

Tony~!

Guest twisted

If saztars info doesn't help you, and you still need someone to check it out, I live less than 30 mins from Ruckersville.

We could work something out.