Help me please!

Guest jmd4eva

Guest jmd4eva

Hi,

When i try to delete this one item in my admin, at the bottom it comes up 'error on page', but will let me delete any other one :S

and on the actual store, it doesn't look normal... the offending items

the 'i'm as straight as this wristband' ones.

any help please!

james :angry:

I believe the problem is your product number. You cannot have non-alphanumeric symbols in your product numbers, but you've got an apostrophe in those two.

So, the only solution is to go into your database and delete them that way.

Guest jmd4eva

I believe the problem is your product number. You cannot have non-alphanumeric symbols in your product numbers, but you've got an apostrophe in those two.

So, the only solution is to go into your database and delete them that way.

so, how do i do that? :blink:

Do you know where your database is? You're website probably has some type of database administration area. Click on that and select the database you are using for your shopping cart. (It is the name that you used when you installed cubecart.)

You will probably be using phpMyAdmin to access your database, so what you need to do is click on the store_inventory link in your database list. That'll show you your entire store inventory. Browse through your inventory until you find the product you want to delete, then click on the delete (or drop) link for that product.