For the modwriters

Guest jbdancer

Guest jbdancer
I assume that most of the existing mods for CC2 will not work with CC3? Or at the very best will need adjustments? And if so, would it be advisable not to purchase any new modifications if one is planning to upgrade to CC3?

I believe he who wrote that speaks much wisdom.

It's not good business for mod writers who sell their mods, but it's the truth. As far as I understand things, version 2 and version 3 will not be compatible... (which is why I both dread and await the new release!)

Guest jbdancer

Can this be a deal : If you wrote a mod for version 2 rewrite the mod for version 3. The ones who baught the mod already : can get the new version for free or at a discount.

:lol:

I'd like to see the modders do that!! I have a lot of mods I've purchased and would happily upgrade to version 3 if I could get upgraded version for all my mods.

Of course, I still have to worry about all the mods I did myself :w00t:

Can this be a deal : If you wrote a mod for version 2 rewrite the mod for version 3. The ones who baught the mod already : can get the new version for free or at a discount.

The only bad thing about that would be the people who wrote the mod have to spend more time re-writing it for CC3.

I guess since the people already bought the MOD, it would be worth it, but you never know.

Ill probably buy my licence then start coding for CC3 ASAP.