Paypal Commerce Platform 1.6.0 Issue

Ming

I tried to install the extension Paypal Commerce Platform 1.6.0. However, the shopping cart does not give the option for payment after the extension installation. 

According to https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/orders/v2/ the intent needs to be passed:

intent

enum

required

The intent to either capture payment immediately or authorize a payment for an order after order creation.

The possible values are:

• CAPTURE. The merchant intends to capture payment immediately after the customer makes a payment.
  • AUTHORIZE. The merchant intends to authorize a payment and place funds on hold after the customer makes a payment. Authorized payments are best captured within three days of authorization but are available to capture for up to 29 days. After the three-day honor period, the original authorized payment expires and you must re-authorize the payment. You must make a separate request to capture payments on demand. This intent is not supported when you have more than one `purchase_unit` within your order.

Any advice will be appreciated. 

Thanks,

YanTech LLC

• 1 year later...

I figured compiling them all here would be a good idea since a lot of people are having problems. It also seems most people who could help do not have experience with the latest versions (not their fault, they set their stuff up a long time ago) so I will attempt a walkthru of sorts and explain what I'm seeing.                                                                                    MyCCPay

Edited by jonothon34
mistake

• 2 months later...

Based on my search results, it appears that there was an issue with the PayPal Commerce Platform version 1.6.0. According to a post on the CubeCart forums, after installing the extension, the shopping cart did not give the option for payment (source: CubeCart Forums). Unfortunately, I could not find any further information about this specific issue or if it has been resolved in a later version of the platform.

If you are experiencing an issue with the PayPal Commerce Platform, I recommend checking the PayPal Developer documentation or reaching out to PayPal support for assistance. gm global connect login

• 4 weeks later...

Based on the search results, it is unclear what specific issue you are experiencing with PayPal Commerce Platform 1.6.0. However, here are some general troubleshooting steps you can take:  check subway gift card balance

1. Check that your account details are correct. Make sure that your PayPal account is valid and that the account details, such as usernames and passwords, are correct.

2. Verify that your license is valid and up-to-date. If your license has expired or is not specified, it may cause issues with the PayPal Commerce Platform.

3. Check that your public and personal keys are valid. If your keys are invalid, it may cause issues with the PayPal Commerce Platform.

4. Review the error message you received. The error message may provide clues as to what is causing the issue.

5. Check the PayPal developer documentation for guidance on troubleshooting specific issues. The documentation provides detailed information on how to integrate and troubleshoot the PayPal Commerce Platform.

6. If all else fails, reach out to PayPal support for assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or help you identify the root cause of the issue.

It is important to note that the PayPal Commerce Platform is a complex system and may require some troubleshooting to resolve issues. Therefore, it may be helpful to review the documentation and other resources to ensure that you are using the system correctly and that it is the right fit for your business needs.

Edited by Theodore2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with PayPal Commerce Platform version 1.6.0. However, you haven't provided specific details about the problem you're facing. In order to assist you effectively, I'll need more information about the issue.

Could you please describe the problem in more detail? For example:

1. What is the specific error message or behavior you're encountering?
2. When does this issue occur (e.g., during integration, during a transaction, etc.)?
3. Have you made any recent changes to your integration or environment?

The more specific information you can provide, the better I'll be able to help you resolve the problem.