Cubecart settings when using an office365 email account

Philbert100

For quite a while, cubecart hasn't been sending out automated email when a customer submits and order.

I think it ties in with microsoft changing something, as it used to work!

Does anyone know what settings i should use for the highlighted areas? and are there some specific settings i need in microsoft exchange?

Cheers

Phil

image.png.3555d195f771657114c6200e354a6720.png

• 4 months later...

On 3/20/2023 at 3:59 PM, Philbert100 said:

For quite a while, cubecart hasn't been sending out automated email when a customer submits and order.

I think it ties in with microsoft changing something, as it used to work! BallSportsPro

Does anyone know what settings i should use for the highlighted areas? and are there some specific settings i need in microsoft exchange?

Cheers

Phil

image.png.3555d195f771657114c6200e354a6720.png

Hello,

Make sure your domain's SPF (Sender Policy Framework) and DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) records are correctly set up in your DNS settings. These records help improve email deliverability and prevent your emails from being marked as spam. CubeCart might have third-party plugins that enhance email functionality. Look for plugins that allow you to use third-party SMTP services like SendGrid, which can help ensure reliable email delivery.

1 hour ago, Evers1989 said:

Hello,

Make sure your domain's SPF (Sender Policy Framework) and DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) records are correctly set up in your DNS settings. These records help improve email deliverability and prevent your emails from being marked as spam. CubeCart might have third-party plugins that enhance email functionality. Look for plugins that allow you to use third-party SMTP services like SendGrid, which can help ensure reliable email delivery.

Thanks for that, I'll pass that on to the hosting support, and also look for cubecart plugins.