New to Shop System and wondering about REST API

itscasly

Hey everyone,

I'm new to cubecart and excited to start building my own template now.

I'm a big fan of using JavaScript frameworks like Vue.js, and I'm wondering if there's a REST API available in cubecart, so I can fetch data from the store to build my own storefront using for example VueStorefront where all Storefront UI components are already pre built. 

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

On 4/3/2023 at 9:54 PM, itscasly said:

Hey everyone,

I'm new to cubecart and excited to start building my own template now.  my account access

I'm a big fan of using JavaScript frameworks like Vue.js, and I'm wondering if there's a REST API available in cubecart, so I can fetch data from the store to build my own storefront using for example VueStorefront where all Storefront UI components are already pre built. 

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Yes, Cubecart does provide a REST API that allows you to fetch data from the store. You can use this API to integrate Cubecart with JavaScript frameworks like Vue.js and build your own storefront. With the REST API, you can fetch product information, customer details, order data, and more to create a seamless shopping experience using VueStorefront or any other framework of your choice. This enables you to leverage pre-built components and enhance your store's frontend functionality. 

Edited by Nicole Jett