Anybody Stuck At Home...? PART 2.

Guest dudestore

Guest dudestore

Ehh!! (AGAIN..)

PART 2: Thursday, Feb. 24, 2005.

"Now I'm stuck in the apartment until tomorrow or monday, depending on how much snow dumped. Weather said could go up to 1-2 feet instead of 4-7 inches."

Could be up to 10 inches?? Alteast that what the weather station said last night (wed).

"I hate to think of my car... covered in snow." (AGAIN..)

"Anyone got more snow or about the same?" (Maybe??..)

I drove the car around in the town... VERY SLOW... looking for the new windshield wiper to replace the broken wiper on passenger side of the car. Couldn't find one but lucky enough I'm able to see enough through the windshield during the heavy snow/rain/icy storm. Been going on since early morning.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Those comment quoted are copied by someone (ME!) from the

LAST TIME SNOW STORM POST AT HERE (CC FORUM), PART 1: Jan 22, 2005.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Guest twisted

Started snowing here this morning....had about 4 inches so far, and its supposed to continue all through tonight and into tomorrow til around noon.

They're calling for 10-12 inches.

But i'm "stuck at home" every day...so its no big deal to me. :wub:]

NY sucks. Period. End of story.

They think we are really dumb. haha. we have to be 18 to buy spray paint, cant buy or use fireworks [legally :wub:], bahhhhhhhh

Chris

Guest dudestore

They think we are really dumb. haha. we have to be 18 to buy spray paint, cant buy or use fireworks [legally  :wub: ], bahhhhhhhh

LOL.

Guest dudestore

At this time.. snow stopped.. atleast for awhile.

Bad black ice on the road... wet snow becoming ice....

Heck.. it won't be easy drive tomorrow cuz will be totally icey on the roads. LUCKY, I decided to shovel the snow off the car.. cuz if I hadn't then it'd turn the car as in icey, cold car.

It's really horrible here (Ontario, Canada). Snow has been coming down since about 3PM EST.
Mine started early morning.. possibly during mignight (sunday).

Guest dudestore

Wwwweeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzz.................... :unsure:

:lol:

I CAN'T GET MY DAMN F*CKING CAR TO START SINCE 8PM!!!

Stupid winter weather... freezing low temp... icey snow / black ice on roads... everywhere on grounds.

I kept trying to start the car.. (turn on/off the engine atleast 15 times).. nothing moving. I read the manual book about "If Engine Fails To Start".. No Good.. "Extreme Cold Weather".. Duh No Good. HECK I CAN'T EVEN OPEN THE DAMN HOOD TO LOOK AT THE ENGINE BATTERY.

ENGINE FROZE IN HELL.

Since I can't go anywhere... I hadn't gotten any foods to eat... except some snacks still left in kitchen. Damn hungry.

Guest dudestore

Yep. I woulda asked someone from my family to come and chec out the car... but none of them live near here (they live in north while I live in south). I might have to call car garage shop to send someone to either tow my car or see if able to fix it while at here.

Guest Ian MacMillan

Got 18" here yesterday. Was on the road all day, stopped one guy for speeding 50 in a 35 in blinding snow....

Other than that it was a slow day.

Guest dudestore

More snow just started not long ago...

Oh great news for me.. my car came back alive after a guy from (AAA) rebooting the car engine battery. So it confirmed that the battery died during the winterly freezing weather night.

Guest dudestore

Got 18" here yesterday. Was on the road all day, stopped one guy for speeding 50 in a 35 in blinding snow....

Other than that it was a slow day.

Where? US or Canada? R u a cop (if you are.. *running away*.. lol) or saw it happened?