my favorite free browser just got better

Guest OskMedia

Guest OskMedia

www.myie2.com jus released another verison of the browser - maxthon.com you cna get it its a great browser some think better then FireFox casue in firfox it reads style sheets differently , and in this it will read it one way if it see errors it will read it another, so i thought that was kool of course its tabbed and stuff, i like it really neat , give it a try , --------------Josh

Guest dudestore

Here the one reason why I'm sticking with FireFox.

We found the new version of google toolbar is not compatible with Maxthon and MyIE2 any longer. The Last supported version can be download from Here.
Heck.. I wouldn't trade FireFox for anyother free browser that not supporting google toolbar as I normally use it often.

Guest OskMedia

lmao --- you are CORRRRRRRRRRRRECT it doesn't not support the google toolbar ohh what a shame not ,

it has a lil search that you type ur kleywpords into it and it cna search google , yahoo, lycos, dogpile -----polus more and u set it in the setting so instead of a gooel toolvar u get a all in one 10 search engines plus toolbar lol , yea firfox is nice but firfox doesn't do that , and you cna also have it search 5 different search engines at once and it will show each result page in a different tab , saves time if you search more than 1 search engine, ---------------Josh

Guest rhyan

waiting to BUY it back since it was stolen from me , ---------Josh

hey, you're using eric to host you... I need to give him a shout.

:D

Guest rhyan

if you coulkd man i would pay u a couple dollars, i need that domain i want the name server chnaged , ---------Josh

You want your nameservers changed to another host? You would edit the nameservers your domain points to through your domain registrar.

Guest OskMedia

i purcheased domain through them and they changed the domain servers to THEIR name ers and i odn't have access to see the name servers, -------Josh

Guest OskMedia

i don't want to use them noi more -------they are crap i have my own servers but sent i bought sdomain through them i odn't have power to change settings, ----------Josh

Guest rhyan

i don't want to use them noi more -------they are crap i have my own servers but sent i bought sdomain through them i odn't have power to change settings, ----------Josh

Their customer service is greatly lacking.

Sadly, domains purchased through them can't be transfered to another server. It can only be pointed to their server. You need to let the domain expire, then register it under a different domain registrar.

:o

When did you purchase the domain?