Affiliate Program Advice

Guest trendyhats

Guest trendyhats

Looking for advice with affiliate program companies.

I am looking to set up an affiliate program on my site where other webmasters can sign up and get paid for selling my items

Looking for affordable company and also one that makes it simple to both set up, track etc. Any advice? Clixgalore..etc...anyone know of a good one. Please contact me

are you looking for anything like cj.com (commision junction) or your own mod for cubecart? There is a aff. script, actullay several, here on the forum. some for free some paid for........

Guest trendyhats

Im probably looking more for a company that will pay the users, advertise my program etc like a commission junction...but looking for one that is really cheap and is easily workable with cube.

I think that you may be better off using a script yourself if you are looking for something cheap because the primary fact is that people want to make money if it is going to be cheap for you then you probably wont get the exposure you are looking for doing it through a company. Because they have to pay there costs plus pay the affilate a cut and it is going to leave many people thinking it isnt really worth it.

Guest trendyhats

I dont mind paying the affiliates a nice chunk. When i say cheap i mean the initial startup costs. I do not mind paying an affiliate a good amount if the product sells however. For example I know Clixgalore only has an initial $75 fee. Wanted to see if there were any similar to that that were better. Also if someone has actually used one of these i wanted to make sure if they were compatible with cube.

I have developed a cubecart affiliate system that allows you to maintain affiliates linking to you and affording them varying rates of commission with configurable terms etc.

There is no integration with any external affiliate schemes, so gathering the affiliates is left to you.

I have yet to update it to v2.0.6 specification (and hence release it to Joe Public), but if you are looking for a cubecart affiliate scheme, please PM me.