What the hell is this now??

Guest benjam

Guest benjam

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at Port 80

What the hell does this mean??

Im sorry but this had to happen 1 hour before my auction ends, didn't it. Now there are no f**g pix that work. Plus I was just advertising my site to a customer. made no changes or touched anything...

?????

Check the permission settings of your images folder in your main store directory. (I'm guessing that you are talking only about the images displayed on your site?). Make sure it is chmod 777.

Sometimes, when your host does something in their system, this will reset to its original chmod 755 setting... If this is the case, go complain to your host. Don't blame cubecart for that.

Guest benjam

i wasnt blaming cube cart, i know its the server.

I posted this in here because a cube cart member owns this server and I keep having problems!!! :)

Secondly, images are chmod to 777. This message comes up whenever I try to view any of the web pages as well.

What should everything be chmod to as I used fantastico to set it up?

;)

Just the images folder and your admin/backup folder need to be chmod 777.

EDITED

Just went to your site and saw what your problem is. This happened to somebody else before... can't remember why. I'll run a search and see what I can see.

Okay... Found the thread about this problem. But the resulting answer was: "It was a server problem"... So, I'm afraid I can't help out more than that. Talk to your host.