Worst Hosting Company in the World

Guest benjam

Guest benjam

Just started hosting a few weeks back with the company b7p.info what a complete waste of time. entire cr*p. :whistle::pirate::pirate:

Had modded my store, finsihed it and was about to purchase the license off cube cart and then this:

B7P IS GOING DOWN -- READ THIS NOW OR ELSE

B7P has so much accounts that CustomRequest has decided to close us.

If you would like your account to be transferred to my friend, AIMJournals's reseller, read these instructions:

1) Go to CustomRequest Forums

2) Signup on their forums

3) Private Message custom saying you'd like to be on AIMJournals' reseller and include your domain name and username.

If you don't want your account to be transferred, good luck finding a host like this or my friend's.

This company is going down at Sunday, March 20th, 2005 at 12pm EST.

Worse than this, for about five days my site has been down with no help or support and I had just spent money on advertising :angry:

Not even a **** apology. Thanks alot magic you useless ****

I think I will leave it to the professionals now, rather than some guy with a server in his room ;):angry:

Oh and by the way, you owe me money which I probably wont see. Not to mention the cost of the advert that doesnt have a f*****g web site to link too.

PEOPLE BE WARNED.

I did not think b7p was going to last. no with the free stuff they give away. its a shame to see them go.

But if you did host with them pm me and i will try to get you a package like theres. ( Sorry I Do Not Offer FREE Hosting )

Good Luck.

AFKsky

I know i was an advocate for their hosting (it was good... until this...), and as such, i've been forced to purchase my own hosting... so i've bougth a reseller plan, and i'll give free hosting to anyone who was with b7p at the time of its departure... im just waiting for the DNS to propogate for my doman. Should be done within a few hours.

Guest twisted

I don't really think its magic's fault that his provider is closing him down.

It is unfortuante, but I really don't think he deserves this abuse, benjam.

Very true twisted, especially since it's not actually magic's hosting... he was an admin there, but it wasnt his fault that they closed...

I do understand your frustration - i was with them too, so believe me, i understand! but yea, maybe a little yoga to work out the stress :pirate::whistle:

[EDIT] See Related Post: http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index.php?showtopic=6713 [/EDIT]

Edited by shop.lightspeed.net.au

Guest OskMedia

He sold it -----i talked ot him about it ----the company just shut down the websitei guess they saww him as competition his new site is already up likie magichosting.info or osmerhting

Guest benjam

you must understand that a great deal of time and money has been wasted. All I required was some simple communication and maybe an apology. At the time I wrote the message I just found out that I had wasted 40 GBP on advertising. Not to mention the opportunity costs of the income forgone over the past week.

very bad service.