Problem with useing "back" button.

Hello everyone. First Id like to thank Brooky, and anyone else responsible, for such a great product!

Next Id like to ask for a little help!

http://harleyhummer.com/store/

In the upper right hand corner is a "search" option.

If I do a search for "fender" , (or anything else for that matter), I get all the results for the specific search! But, if I choose to look at one of the search results, then use my Internet Explorer "BACK" button, in attempt to view all the search results once again, I get an error message :w00t:

Anyone know why this happens, or how to fix it? I read through the threads, but saw nothing that pertains to this problem!

Please help, if you can!

Thanks again, to Brooky, and all the outstanding userers!

No....That dosent fix it! If you simply "refresh", then you totally loose all your search results! Im still puzzled! But thanks for the lightning fast reply!

Works fine for me altho i get an error message about POST DATA, just click ok and went back to results...... but that was with Firefox

Tried it with IE and got your problem too, refreshing doesnt help..... maybe it is in your IE settings? I'm working off a fresh install of xp so not all my settings are up to date yet......

Mobie

WOW I just tried it with my own cart and same results???? bummer!! :sourcerer:

And guess what??? in a search my images do not show up???? WTF?

Edited by Mobie

Hopefully someone will help us BOTH out! Hang in there! I will be sure to pass any usefull info on to you! Ive got confidence, that someone knows how to repair this glitch!

this is only an error in IE browsers..

i am sure you can find a fix in google.. if you search for something like.. javascript back link IE error... or something like that..

Tony~!

Simple fix. In your header.inc.php find.

<form action ="search.php" method="post">

Change it to:

<form action ="search.php" method="get">

Simple fix indeed :zorro:

TY

BTW the images not loading.... my own stupid fault.... forgot I had changed the images since last I updated the search page :whistle: :sourcerer: