Hosting Sites using CC

Guest jobro

Guest jobro

I want to use CC for a hosting site and was curious how others have used CC for this. So if anyone knows of any out there please reply or email me. Thanks

JoBro

I think he means web hosting companies that use cubecart to sell their web hosting packages.

I dont know of any personally, but im sure some exist... not sure how easy it would be to integrate with WHM though...

Im not sure if this is what you are looking for...but BlueHost.com has CubeCart, ZenCart, osCommerce, AgoraCart and RetailCart as part of their hosting package (free). I am in the process of test driving all of their cart software as we speak.

if looking for a WHM type package. i have this a Cubecart mod for hosting BUT i have not releasted it yet. And i may not release it untill we see what happens with ver 2 now that ver 3 is out

if looking for a WHM type package. i have this a Cubecart mod for hosting BUT i have not releasted it yet. And i may not release it untill we see what happens with ver 2 now that ver 3 is out

Yes c'mon man, dont be selfish ;) release it for the world! :D

I wish i was able to but i cant due to the TOS of cubecart. BUT If ver 2 does go opensouce then I can.. We just have to wait and see. I have talk with brooky on this matter and it will void the TOS if i release it. Sorry guys...

Hey sorry i have not been here much as well. I am have back problems again so i dont get to site in front of the PC much.. Hope to be back Soon..

Oh and if you are looking for a FREE CPanel that is not CC the look here www.thezpanel.com the CC Panel is based off of it

Later

Will

I don't understand.

How would this be violating the TOS?

You are not providing a download of Cubecart...you are installing a copy of cubecart on their website...isn;t this just exactly what Fantastico does?

How is this any different from Fantastico?

Besides which, they would still have to come here in order to buy a license.

I'm not looking to make any trouble with my question, nor to try and find a way around the TOS....I just don't see how this violates them.

The TOS state that no-one may provide a downloadable copy of CubeCart without prior written consent from Brooky. Fantastico is given consent, which is why they are allowed to provide it.

I have a server that can host CubeCart out of the box, it uses cPanel with Fantastico (or something along those lines). If you would like to host with me please contact me and I will make u a custom package.

Regards,

Paul