Delivery Address

Guest pellserve

Guest pellserve

Having 'discovered' cubecart in the week I have to say I am soo impressed with it all, I am currently waiting the final version of cc3 (any idea when the final stable version might be out? Did i read end of May somewhere?).

So I have just installed cc3 and as I've already said - cracking product .. and when finished i'm sure will be incredibly popular, but I have noticed that there is currently no option to change the delivery address when you go through the cart?

You appear to be able to change the invoice address, but its the shipping address that you would want to be able to change - if buying a gift for someone etc and having it delivered to their home.

When you do change it the 'Delivery Address' stays the same, but the Invoice address changes .. is this just a small error regarding the titles here????

I'm sure it will be addressed but I can't see anyone else having posted on this topic.

Keep up the good work!

Guest pellserve

Oh also before i forget, there seems to be a problem with Firefox browser regarding the generation of the postal form .... works fine in IE.

Anybody else had this problem?

Peace out.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Im gonna make a start on this one today and try get it done for you by next week as you are quite correct this would be a important feature.

Did you find a way of sorting this out? I'm still having problems changing the delivery address even though the allow dispatch to address other than invoice address is set to yes.

Hope you can help me out and thanks for your help.

Changing the ship to address is already part of CC. In admin/control panel/general settings/Allow dispatch to address other than invoice address? change this to 'Yes' and it will show during checkout and allow the user to change both bill to and ship to.

I don't know why you're having problems with this. It works perfectly.

Does CubeCart have the capability to have multiple "Ship To" addresses in a single order? This would be a great feature for buying multple gifts for different people all at once.

• 1 year later...

Hi

Does anyone know how to make it so customers can only post to their invoice address on their first transaction and then be able to post to other addresses afterwards to reduce the risk of card fraud?

Cheers

Jon

• 3 months later...
Guest mxcemel

I've done all this but it's still not working. I'll just have to try and figure out what's going wrong.

Looking for help since i have the same problem !!!

seems like there is no way to update delivery adress at all !!

help :)