Super2Host.Com Provides very nice package....

Guest jiangv

I dont want to bash a fellow hosting company, but 50gb space and 100gb bandwidth for $5/mth... thats overselling* to the max

(*overselling: selling more space & bandwidth than the host has to offer)

Also, as twisted said on the other post, if your going to advertise, do it in the "Shameless Promotions" forum - thats what its there for ;)

I dont want to bash a fellow hosting company, but 50gb space and 100gb bandwidth for $5/mth... thats overselling* to the max

I agree, unless they have money to waste I recon thats less than cost price.

Also they are advertising a Super Platinum package with unlimited everything, now this is overselling. No one can have unlimited disc space because the drives can only be so big (600GB or something along those lines) an no one in their right mind is going to sell 600GB of space for $7.95/month...

They may be a great host but I agree with Rob, their defonatly overselling ;)

Regards,

Paul

So you're saying, what? Rob?

That this guy doesn't actually have the space he is trying to sell?

ok, example time ;)

I have a server (theoretically speaking) that has 10GB space and 100GB per month of bandwidth. If i sell 100 plans with 1GB space and 10GB bandwidth/mth, chances are all these accounts wont use their allocated space, so i can afford to risk it, however it can put a big drain on the server with such large cases of overselling.

Unlimited disk space? Unlimited bandwidth?? $7.95 per month???

I might sign up for that if I believed they could deliver. My store will definitely be in need of a lot of disk space, as I am selling digital products. And bandwidth would be nice too, with all the uploads and downloads of the products. (Some products I have listed already are in the 50 MB range. 20 products of that size is 1 Gig. And I'm planning on having a lot more than 20 products selling through my site...)

Anybody have any idea how long the've been in business? I can't find a starting year in their details anywhere...

Unlimited disk space? Unlimited bandwidth?? $7.95 per month???

I might sign up for that if I believed they could deliver. My store will definitely be in need of a lot of disk space, as I am selling digital products. And bandwidth would be nice too, with all the uploads and downloads of the products. (Some products I have listed already are in the 50 MB range. 20 products of that size is 1 Gig. And I'm planning on having a lot more than 20 products selling through my site...)

Anybody have any idea how long the've been in business? I can't find a starting year in their details anywhere...

I would sign up too...... if they can deliver...... But you know what they say...:

"if something looks too good to be true, it usually is...."

Mobie

I would sign up too...... if they can deliver...... But you know what they say...:

"if something looks too good to be true, it usually is...."

Mobie

Too right... 9 times out of 10 it is...

Paul

I saw a quote somewhere...

"Unlimited bandwidth and space is possible... IF you have a wallet with unlimited money"

Check out www.webhostingtalk.com and read up on what everyone has to say on the matter of unlimited accounts.

They provides 30 days Gurantee unconditional...I'm happy with them so far...

So... are you in no way affiliated with this company? You're just a happy customer who wants to spread the word about the company, and chose cubecart's forums to do so?