UK ePDQ / Credit Card details

Guest voofer

Guest voofer

I am setting CubeCart up for someone who has access to Barclays PDQ. They are considering an update to ePDQ.

Two Qs.

1. Has anyone written a gateway for ePDQ or has anyone got any info on creating a gateway. (If the info is in any online docs, I apologise now, as I have just installed this and have just been asked by the person in question.)

2. To stay with PDQ, are there any "gateways" whereby the customer just enters their credit card details and the info is sent, along with the order to the shop/admin area, over SSL of course.

Cheers,

Jim

Don't think so to 1)

Yes to 2) doing it manually.

Michael at QDPIE (.com) does a pay once module

and I do a PDQ gateway "service" charged at a low PA fixed fee, as we host the SSL bit and CP.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest massimo

I want to do exactly the same thing. Did you find a way to do it? The custom gateway thing in admin looks to be a nightmare

• 1 year later...
Guest MartinB

Don't think so to 1)

and I do a PDQ gateway "service" charged at a low PA fixed fee, as we host the SSL bit and CP.

Hi Midigod,

I have just created a e-commerce website using CubCart and was looking at interfacing (gateway) it with Barclays EPDQ. Is this something you can do for me? If so, how much do you charge?

Regards,

Martin Bates

[email protected]

• 2 months later...
Guest nsdesign

Don't think so to 1)

Hi Midigod,

I have just created a e-commerce website using CubCart and was looking at interfacing (gateway) it with Barclays EPDQ. Is this something you can do for me? If so, how much do you charge?

Regards,

Martin Bates

[email protected]

We'd also be interested in this if anyone wants to try and build a mod?

Gary

Guest sparkdigital

Hi all,

Could anyone give me an update on this topic? I also have a client who wants to use Barclays ePDQ and am wondering what to advise.

Thanks,

Konrad

Guest EverythingWeb

I am awaiting some documentation from ePDQ as to how they integrate.

If you have any technical documentation, please PM me and I will have a look over it.