What YOU Look For In A Host

Whats the MOST Important thing you look for in a host?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Although i choose Good Service for my answer i must say it is a two sided argument for me.

I want to see a hosting company has good service but at the same time i want there uptime and usability to be high enough i dont need to use there service. IF you get what i mean.

I think price means nothing when choosing you pay a bit more you get decent quality of service. You pay less and you get what you pay for.

As for Reputation You could get ten people tell you the company is fantastic but they may be the only 10 happy customers out of the hundreds or thousands they have.

Finally a Fancy website means nothing i can go and pay a copywriter and a web developer to make me a site to sell some product that doesnt even exsist, and probably sell them because the site might look professional and such. But at the end of the day the site looks like something it isnt.

I agree with joel.... However one more thing that should have been added to your poll:

Package / Price

In other words what do you offer and for how much.

I see offers like; 2Gb storage with 50Gb transfer bla bla bla for $9.99

while another host offers: 100Mb storage with 500Mb transfer for $29.99