wish list

Iam shoppie from the netherlands. AndI would like to add a wish list to my cubecart site. I though I had seen a php file with it but I can't activated it :cry: . Can anybody help

greetings shoppie

Stijnj used to sell a wishlist mod through his storefront... but Stijnj has closed his shop and seems to be no longer working on cubecart projects. I don't know if anyone else has a wishlist mod available. Sorry :cry:

I am currently unavaillable for custom Cubecart-work due to 17 mountains of work in my bakery, I will be back though

To quote Arnie... "I'll Be Back!" :cry:

Not sure what happened to his store though... But i think i remember seeing the wishlist mod in another store as well... i know iceman uses it on his shop, now sure if he made it though.

Guest jbdancer

Of ge gaat gewoon naar de nederlandstalige supportsite cubecart.be

Stijns Wish list mod can also be found in the dutch support site

maybe we need a cubecart.com.au for all the aussies ;)

As we all know, of course, that nobody understands the Aussie language and/or accent...

Personally, I speak Canuckistanian. I'm from Canada, you know.

As we all know, of course, that nobody understands the Aussie language and/or accent...

you watch wat you say mate, or my roo'll come up there and box your ears in 'e will!

;)

I use Stinj's wish list mod on my store. He has already written the code, so if you were to shoot over an email to him, might it be possible that he would send it over to you?

It works quite well and I have made several sales with customers returning to purchase from the wish list they create...