Upgrade to 3.0

Guest ebahamas

Guest ebahamas

I installed Cubecart 2.0 using fantistico installer which is included in my cpanel options. I recently downloaded cubecart 3.0 and uploaded it using the file manager on my cpanel, and I also extracted all the files. I would like assistance on how to upgragde from 2.0 the cpanel with my existing store remaining the same. My domain and store is www.ebahamas.net. Do I need to create a new MySQl user name and password if I want cube cart installed in the same root directory of my domain. I tried to installed the 3.0 but was informed I can not install it in the same directory. I would like like the upgrade without losing any information of my store, and would want everything to remain the same but just with the upgrade.

you cannot upgrade your store at this time as the final version is not finished and should not be used in a live store yet.

Upgrade will be available with final version which is not expected till end of may at earliest.

Please read posts regarding cc3 as this is all made perfectly clear.