Mod installer needed - lost info

A friend referred me to a person who could install the mods for a really affordable price. and my Big computer crashed and I lost all the info.

I am looking again for this person is it possible for you to please contact me?

I have an entire list of items I want to add, and I am not even going to attempt to do it myself again.

I think your price was $5.00 per mod

Thank you

~ Shop

I just need a bunch of stuff added to personalize the store more and make it more mine... lol

I did forget to add in my email to you twisted that I needed the reviews mod also.

a friend said they have a mod for posting text updates on the site? Is this something that is there?

Unfortunetly I have version 2.0.1 and I think I will have to upgrade. I am on a very slow dial up so not sure if I can do it or not..

Chris thanks for the reply I will keep you in my contact list incase I have other friends who need help or i need something and twisted can't do it. ;)

I have friends who will be hosting their stores with me in the future so hopfully I can help get you guys some extra cash by modifying their stores as well.

*crosses fingers*

Thank you all!

- Shop