Plain and boring but it works

Guest Powdercoatingworld

Guest Powdercoatingworld

Well this is my new site, i though it was nice until i look at some of yours here , I really need some help with it ..anyone ? i need to ditch these folder views

My Webpage

i need to ditch these folder views

My Webpage

Upload pictures for the categories created so you will loose the folder view (pictures will replace the folder images; folder images are defaulted if no image is uploaded)

Other than that, yea a little design changes wouldn't hurt. There is a tutorial from Twisted floating around on how to change your design completely in CC2.x.x. I believe it is in the download section; seek and thou shall find ;)

Guest Powdercoatingworld

Yeah right now im mostly seeking someone to install this new tracking mod on my site....Ive pmed a few people but havent got a answer yet ..

Guest Powdercoatingworld

I have the tracking installed so i can update peoples accounts , but im looking to put live UPS tracking on my site so people can track stuff any ideas on this ?

I have the tracking installed so i can update peoples accounts , but im looking to put live UPS tracking on my site so people can track stuff any ideas on this ?

isn't it possible to add a text box somewhere on your site and link that to UPS; your customer enters the tracking number and will be directed to UPS tracking site....?

Just an idea

ok i like it but

few things

logo too big for 800x600 display u have to scoll left to right

would change the boxes above tables to tie in with your colour scheme

check out my third party link below for the kinda designs you can achieve

other than that nice i like the colours