opinions?

Guest wifi7

Guest wifi7

Hi I'm new here and new to this cart this is what I have so far. I'm not sure what those lines are about in the main table and the category table any help would be appreciated.

Hi I'm new here and new to this cart this is what I have so far. I'm not sure what those lines are about in the main table and the category table any help would be appreciated.

?? A link to your website would be helpful ??

Have you installed this yourself ot did you auto install from fantastico thru ur cp with host?

As it would appear the database is not all there?

Guest wifi7

I installed it through fantastico on the cp? Do you think I should just reinstall it? I haven't put anything on the cart yet so reinstaling wouldn't hurt. What do you guys think I should do? Any help would be appreciated I'm kinda on a time schedule with this so the quicker the better.

Thanks again.

Yes, uninstall the store in your cp and manually install a new version (download version 2.0.7 from the downloads section).

wifi7, why go with the CubeCart version 3? Since you have nothing in your store setup yet it would be a great time to do it.

wifi7, why go with the CubeCart version 3? Since you have nothing in your store setup yet it would be a great time to do it.

I don't know what his ideas are however v3 is still in alpha and not recommended for commerce use. 2. No mods available at this time

As for me I have too much time and money invested in 2.0.7 and will continue to use it till v3 is stable and secure and when mods have become available (or upgrade scripts if possible) Till then.....