email from a member here!!

Guest xtreme-mobile

Guest xtreme-mobile

gul emailed me asking me for my admin username and password to MY store lol

see for your self

xtreme-mobile,

gul has sent you this email from http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index.php.

hello dear..

how r u.. i hope u r fine..

well i just want some help.. if opssible plzz help me..

i have install cubecart shoping cart v.3 BETA and probblem is i cant view images , like product / category image.. i am getting problem last cubecart v3 ALFA RGF..

soo i just want to know ur shop admin section .. just want to see .. what hapend .. want to add 1 test product with images.. and want to see is working properly..in ur server.. cose on my server i cant see images..

plzz if possible give me ur shop admin user name pasword soo i can check the systemm and trying to undersatnd how to view product image..

thanks.

this this guy for real?

:D

dunno bout this one but one thing is for sure

NEVER GIVE OUT USERNAME OR PASSWORDS TO ANYONE UNLESS THEY ARE WORKING ON YOUR SITE FOR YOU

Ummmmmmm...... gul dude that bold.. can you give me your info i have not installed ver 3 yet hehehehehehe

AGAIN

DO NOT EVER.. I MEAIN NEVER EVER EVER GIVE YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORDS IN E-MAIL / IM / Fourm Ect. UNLESS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO!!!!!!!!

MOST PEOPLE WILL NOT ASK FOR THIS INFO ( ASIDE FROM A MODDER WHO YOU ASKED TO HELP YOU ) 100% OF THE TIME THEY ARE SCAMING YOU!!!!!!!