Cube Cart 3beta Login error

I have installed CC 3 beta and have bumped into 1 problem. When you log in and register on a purchase evereything works. The problem is a returning user when logging back in the page will go into limbo and evetually time out.

I can log into admin account without any problem.

System:

Windows Server 2003 Running Plesk 7.0

php 4.3.9 (cgi-fcgi) (built: Sep 21 2004 14:04:26)

mysql 4.0.20a-nt

http://www.indiana.in

This is a non production test site.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Enrique

hello brooky & [email protected]

am trying to install CC 3 beta on the window server -

System:

Windows Server 2003 Running Plesk 7.5

plzz. can u tell me the exect step by step Installation Gideline... am tryaing to install but in starting installing 4th stage am getting error in COMOD file write permission, and getting error, cose in window comod command is not working... so please tell me how to install.. what to do,

anybody know about that .. will any one explain , how to install on Window 2003 server so, it will usefull for window user...

waiting 4 reply..

thanks

Same problem here with v3 beta

v3 alpha 2 logs in and out ok.

v3 beta logs in the first time ok then after logging out, times out on re-login.

If I then close the site and reload it, I am logged in although I logged out before.

I know IIS5 is not officially supported but I was getting on fine with v3 alpha 2

Winxp pro

IIS5

Frank

plzz. can u tell me the exect step by step Installation Gideline... am tryaing to install but in starting installing 4th stage am getting error in COMOD file write permission, and getting error, cose in window comod command is not working... so please tell me how to install.. what to do,

anybody know about that .. will any one explain , how to install on Window 2003 server so, it will usefull for window user...

For Step 4 you need to log into plesk and go into file manager, surf to the folder/file that you need to chanfe permissions to. Find the username called IUSR_websitename and give that user all 3 permissions.

The above should allow you to finish the installation.