blank index page

Guest bigzane20

Guest bigzane20

For some reason I'm getting a blank index page. Does anyone know why this would be? I deleted the installation files, and anything that would make the script "exit()" Still don't know what's wrong with this thing.....

• 3 weeks later...

Guest gknoll

I am also having this problem on my local server.

I installed Cubecart on my host site with no problems at all, and it works just fine, but I wanted to have it running on a local server at home so I can change it around with out having to change the "live" version.

I have checked the database and it is running and the software gets access.

When I look at the source for the blank page all I see are the usuall headers and tags for the body and thats it. It is like the page is not getting created.

I also checked my host server config and my local server config and all seems to be correct.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Greg

Ok I got it fixed anyway. I am kinda disappointed that I did not get any kind of response any sooner. I see lots of very timely responses to other queries and problems. I hope that If I have any other problems I can get a response.

By the way my problem was solved by installing the final release, which went with out a hitch.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest toys4mobiles.com

I had a similar problem, I removed the .htaccess file that was included with the final CC3.

It could be something a simple as that!